Pre-Cruise Hotel Stay in Copenhagen

Looking for suggestions on a nice pre-cruise hotel in Copenhagen for several nights - prefer convenience (from the airport and to the cruise port) and cleanliness over price.  Should I be looking closer to the cruise port (like the Comwell Copenhagen Portside in the Nordhavn District) or more main city center (like the Copenhagen Marriott)?  My husband and I were in Copenhagen once about 5 years ago and stayed at the Scandic Palace - nice location but the room was a little small and gloomy. 

This time I will be traveling with a girlfriend so we'll be doing more active sightseeing (HOHO bus, Tivoli Gardens, Little Mermaid) and restaurant eating but also handling our own luggage for a 3-week B2B cruise.  Last time we took the train using the Copenhagen card and managed with out luggage from Centraal Station to the hotel.  Thanks much for any info you may be able to share!

Husband and I stayed at the Marriott and they had an excellent location , very easy for public transportation, Tivoli gardens across the way and their customer service was amazing. We had arrived early and they took our luggage and led us to a lounge for relaxation and cold drinks and cookies. Loved that hotel and I had used my free annual night from my credit card. Very easy to get from the airport also.

Edited by ISLABONITA