Bath Robes

sunsail

It depends on what cabin category you have, what C & A level you are at and how good your cabin steward(ess) is!

You SHOULD have them in your cabin if you are in a suite or are a platinum member or higher.

You can always ask for them and if you have a good steward, you will get them! :)

Does that mean if it is my first cruise (which it is LOL) that I will need to ask for one?

:)

It depends on what cabin category you have, what C & A level you are at and how good your cabin steward(ess) is!

You SHOULD have them in your cabin if you are in a suite or are a platinum member or higher.

You can always ask for them and if you have a good steward, you will get them! :)

Since it's your first cruise...

Make sure you sign up for Crown and Anchor Society now. You'll be granted Gold Status after your first cruise, so on your next cruise you'll get a nice little gift in your cabin (something logo'd, such as a fanny pack or a shower organizer) along with some coupons good for things on board, such as 15 min. free internet, or a buy one get one offer for the professional photos. It just makes it easier for you (and RCCL) to track if you sign up now (or when on board) so you don't have to "prove" you were on a ship when you book your next one (which you will, it's inevitable...) ;)

Since it's your first cruise...

Make sure you sign up for Crown and Anchor Society now. You'll be granted Gold Status after your first cruise, so on your next cruise you'll get a nice little gift in your cabin (something logo'd, such as a fanny pack or a shower organizer) along with some coupons good for things on board, such as 15 min. free internet, or a buy one get one offer for the professional photos. It just makes it easier for you (and RCCL) to track if you sign up now (or when on board) so you don't have to "prove" you were on a ship when you book your next one (which you will, it's inevitable...) ;)

I'm not 100 % sure, but I don't think you can sign up until after your first cruise (or while onboard). I looked at the online enrollment form and it asks for your most recent cruise date and ship. Maybe you can put in a future cruise...

And, yes, if this is your first cruise it is possible you won't get a robe. But it never hurts to ask, just don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Happy sailing!

I am going to ask for a bathrobe even though this is our second RCCL cruise, and we only have a hump balcony on deck 8.

It doesn't hurt to ask. It was a nice touch when we cruised Carnival/balcony/deck 9 a couple years ago- they provide robes in balcony rooms.

We always bring lightweight robes, but it was nice to have the terry ones too.

I forgot to hit the quote reply button - but this is for the person that says the robes RCI supplies are not comfortable! I'm not sure what kind of robe you are referring to, but the one's we just had on the AOS were big, fluffy, soft velour robes that if I wouldn't run the risk of getting arrested - I would have pilfered out of the room :rolleyes:

I think they have 2 different kinds of robes. I've had the soft terry type, but once or twice had a cotton seersucker type. The seersucker type doesn't have a lot of give to it so isn't as comfortable, but it works for covering up when they deliver by coffee or for sitting on the balcony watching us arrive in port.

Archived