Recent daily planner for Reflection

ShaneLorie

1 minute ago, Team Stag said:

The last "recent" cruise for the Reflection was before the shut down.  It's schedule to sail for the first time in a while tomorrow; so you may check to see if someone is doing a live review.

Doh! Should have thought of that. Thank you!!

Hello everyone,

I just booked a cruise on the summit  april 2022.  Now i'm looking for one on the reflection for november 27.  My husband just got a cornea transplant so we are waiting for the ok from the ophtalmologist.   I'm looking for a recent drinks package list with the always included package. From what i foundedthere is no  many choices like it used to be from my last cruise on the equinos in march 2020.  Cansomebody will be kind enough to  give me an update on the drinks that are included in that package.  Thank you in advance.  

i apologize english isnot my firts language

lunedemiel (honeymoon)

My husband and I will celebrate our 30th anniversary together 

All drinks 9 or below.  Can get most drinks, mixed, just not higher end spirits.  This has not changed for a few years at all so the same drinks will be available.  Most bars will be able to serve classic drinks except the world class bar where it is a set menu.  With always included would just have to pay the difference of the cost over 9 plus 20% grat.  so a 10 drink would cost you $1.20 

BEVERAGE-PACKAGE-FLYERS-PCP-SALES-v4 (1).pdf

59 minutes ago, lunedemiel17 said:

Thank you for the info.

What I would like to know is the price list of the drinks such as wine by  the glass. 

lunedemiel17 😎

Wine list varies by venue. I would recommend downloading celebrity app and pick a current cruise and look at the wine menus.  They have prices for both premium and classic pkgs.  9 not a great many and most others around 12-15 and select few more than 15.