Vision not back yet?

audome78

I realize that the Vision has had propulsion problems and was due to spend today AND tomorrow in port getting repairs. But I just checked ( 3:45 LA time) the Port cam, and only the Carnival Pride shows in port. I hope everything is OK...getting back awfully late? Or just not visible on the port cam. We sail in two weeks- hope everything is worked out by then.

http://www.nbc4.tv/wxcam/1391499/detail.html

I don't know if the boat is back yet but the Webcam that you are looking at is for Long Beach. Long Beach is where Carnival berths their ships. Royal Carribean ships (Monarch and Vision) sail out of San Pedro. We sail next week on the Vision and as of today, everything sounds like it should be fixed on this cruise.

We were on the Vision for the Feb. 12 sailing. We arrived back at San Pedro at the scheduled time. Spoke with Captain George and he said it will be repaired and set to sail Monday morning. The cruise was great and the seas very calm. We were very pleased with the whole cruise.

Jan

Archived