Glory Cabin 2462

gmldolphin

I was wondering if anyone has been in cabin 2462 port side aft on the Glory? We are booked in this cabin in June and was wondering what it is like. Our Carnival PVP told us that it is a little larger room and has 2 full size windows but when you go to the website that shows the cabin catagories it shows a room with bunk beds. We were told that it had at least a queen size bed. We are just a little confused and looking for some help.

Gail

I was wondering if anyone has been in cabin 2462 port side aft on the Glory? We are booked in this cabin in June and was wondering what it is like. Our Carnival PVP told us that it is a little larger room and has 2 full size windows but when you go to the website that shows the cabin catagories it shows a room with bunk beds. We were told that it had at least a queen size bed. We are just a little confused and looking for some help.

Gail

I have been in this exact cabin on the Glory! Good news is the amazing windows, the huge size of the room, and the fabulous price. Bad news, it truly is a bunk bed situation. One bunk comes down out of the ceiling, when you walk in the room you won't even see the upper bunk. There is a ladder and both beds are comfortable. I will book those cabins until I am in a wheelchair and cannot take a step. 2462 and 2465 are amazing.

Some of the sister ships may have two lower beds, but I tell you the truth, this one has bunks. The beds are actually perpedicular to each other so you aren't totally on top of each other.

There is some loud engine noise coming into port.

Hey Kpstill, thanks for the information on that cabin. I can't understand why the Carnival PVP would have told us that there was a queen size bed in the room and not bunk beds. I am going to be very upset with someone when I get into that room and see bunk beds. We are traveling with another couple who are older than us and they are going to be in 2465 and I know that they are not going to be able to get in and out of bunk beds. Is the engine noise really bad and is it only while going into ports that you hear it? If anyone else can give me any info on these two rooms I will appreciate it very much. Where is the closets in this room? Are the windows full size picture windows, and are there two of them?

Gail

Well I just got off the phone with my Carnival PVP and he assures me that cabin 2462 is indeed two lower beds that make into a king size bed. He double checked with the Glory chief purser and also the Glory Hotel Manager to verify this for me. He did say that these same rooms on the Conguest are bunk bed rooms but not on the Glory. I am so glad that we won't have to sleep in bunk beds. I am looking forward to the two large windows in the room also. We have never had a room like this before so it will be real nice to be able to look outside while in your cabin. I like to look for dolphins and this will give me the opportunity to do that.

Gail

Well I just got off the phone with my Carnival PVP and he assures me that cabin 2462 is indeed two lower beds that make into a king size bed. He double checked with the Glory chief purser and also the Glory Hotel Manager to verify this for me. He did say that these same rooms on the Conguest are bunk bed rooms but not on the Glory. I am so glad that we won't have to sleep in bunk beds. I am looking forward to the two large windows in the room also. We have never had a room like this before so it will be real nice to be able to look outside while in your cabin. I like to look for dolphins and this will give me the opportunity to do that.

Gail

Fresh out of dry dock maybe they changed it since my December cruise. Please let us know after your cruise. Have a great time!

Are those cabins....2462 and 2465 considered to be ocean view?

I was in an inside on the Glory, but it had portholes. Also, bunkbed style, but I was solo....so it didn't matter. it was a great room as well...very roomy and being able to look out the portholes gave it a roomier feel.

2462 and 2465 are considered ocean view cabins and are suppose to have 2 full length picture type windows. We've never had a cabin like this before so we are really looking forward to this room. I am just so glad to hear that it doesn't have bunk beds because it will be my husband and I in the room and we wouldn't want bunk beds. I know that no matter what, we will have a fantastic time on our cruise. We are getting very excited and can't wait for June 10th to get here.

Gail

Archived