My coffeemaker had a fabulous cruise!!!!!

soniamarie

....you're on vacation....spend the extra buck and get the specialty drinks....you're worth it!:D

Its about being a self confessed control freak and i want MY coffee to be Perrrrrrrrfecto!!!!!!!! DARK brown with a motor oil like consistancy that comes complete with a caffeine buzz!!!! ;)

I have brought a coffee maker on my last 2 cruises. I am not that particular, I drink Folger's. On every cruise line I have been on, the coffee was disgusting at breakfast and tolerable after dinner. My first cruise was a family cruise and my brother, the most laid back hippie, said "what's up with this coffee?" We expected the coffee to be above average because we sailed out of San Juan and the java is delcious there.

Love my coffee. It's part of my day and I really look forward to having it in many different venues.

On the ships I've been on the coffee in the dining room was excellent.

I just love getting up to the Lido in the early a.m. What a great time of day.

Grab my coffee and take a beaufiful walk. I just can't say enough about all the joys of cruising.

I've Been Blessed

HAS ANYONE EVER CONSIDERED BRINGING THEIR OWN BREAD FOR TOASTING?

TOAST IS A DELICATE THING. I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ENJOY IT ANYWHERE BUT HOME. CALL ME CRAZY.

Yes...I have...I hold it in place with my bungee cord while I toast it with my travel iron that is plugged into my outlet strip along with my two way radios. :p

There is one in every croud....LOL

Archived