A refrigerator magnet!

MsSoCalCruiser

I have a pretty silver medallion bracelet that my friend purchased as a gift for me from Princess. Last July someone posted a photo of a flag medallion so I jumped online and ordered one, or so I thought. I remember having a lot of problems when I was trying to place my order.  What was delivered to me today was a refrigerator magnet about the size of a mouse pad, maybe a little smaller. So for $10 plus 6 dollars shipping I ended up with a refrigerator magnet that I do not want, or need.  I am so bummed!!!  No way in the world would I have paid $16 for a refrigerator magnet. I don’t even use refrigerator magnets.  

2 hours ago, Kmkub said:

If it was listed as a medallion, instead of a magnet, you should demand a refund.

In my defense, I have several medallions from prior cruises and they are magnets and they stick together. This is the description for the product and it sure sounded like something that would fit in my jewelry to me.

272B7682-89F5-42B7-9B99-6D22F095DCD8.jpeg

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

51 minutes ago, Kmkub said:

Yeah, that sure doesn't read as if it's a fridge magnet. You should complain.

Who do you complain to? I don’t put magnets on my refrigerator and I definitely would not have paid $16 for this one even though it allows me to express myself and have fun, ha ha Ha.

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

25 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Who do you complain to? I don’t put magnets on my refrigerator and I definitely would not have paid $16 for this one even though it allows me to express myself and have fun, ha ha Ha.

Customer service.

• Like 1