Teen Activities - Beach House

cltnccruisers

Just now, Steelers36 said:

The marketing info seems a bit light on detail: 

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/kids-and-teens/

I looked it up as first time hearing the term "Beach House" and was thinking it was some new feature at Princess Cay.

Yeah, I was hoping for more detail which is why I started this thread.   Real squeaker for the Steelers Sunday.

16 minutes ago, Nee Nee and Biddy said:

I'm interested in this also...both of our kids are teens now and will be going to the Beach House for the first time in May.  They have both loved all of the kid's club activities in the past, even saying they prefer Princess to Disney.  

That's encouraging.  I assume there is some supervision?  We want to give them some freedom but not too much.  Have to see how the medallion works as a passive watchdog.  😀

2 minutes ago, cltnccruisers said:

Yeah, I was hoping for more detail which is why I started this thread.   Real squeaker for the Steelers Sunday.

A win is a win is a win.  It was a squeaker loss the week before.  As for Sunday, they had no business letting Ravens march down the field and be in a position to tie.  Glad they went for it and we didn't have to deal with overtime.  Still, I don't see this as a playoff season.  I just hope they get a decent draft spot to replace Big Ben.

1 minute ago, Steelers36 said:

A win is a win is a win.  It was a squeaker loss the week before.  As for Sunday, they had no business letting Ravens march down the field and be in a position to tie.  Glad they went for it and we didn't have to deal with overtime.  Still, I don't see this as a playoff season.  I just hope they get a decent draft spot to replace Big Ben.

Looks like a couple of rebuilding years in our future.

We were on the Ruby over Thanksgiving so I asked my boys what they did while in kids club.  My  son says there were 4 or 5 crew members in the club while they were there.  He said they did mostly organized activities.  There was a lot of video gaming, which was his main focus.  The played Super Smash Bros, Just Dance, and Mario Cart.  He said they also did trivia competitions and played Battle of the Sexes trivia.  He said they did a couple crafts, decorate a princess T-shirt and make a medallion necklace.  It was only a 5 day cruise and my 13 year old was in the kids club constantly.  My 15 year old only went when something was particularly interesting for him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2