What are your snorkel plans where you are going?

Petoonya

I started the thread about what ship where and when are you cruising. Now, because I'm an avid snorkeler, wonder if the snorkelers out there would list what your snorkel plans are 🙂

Me:  Bora Bora-  H2O Bora Bora 2 days,  (excellent, don't miss!) Tohora Bora Bora 1 day, sports

deck off the ship (nothing to see!)

Moorea- Mermaid Private Tours and Moorea Ocean Adventures

Raiatea- Have both Raiatea Jet and Te Mara Nui booked but will only do one

Windstar private Motu Mahaea- Ship's Coral gardens

Fakarava- Ato Lissant Fakarava Explorer

Huahine- Le Mahana, a hotel with some of the best snorkeling on the island

Tahiti-  Tahiti Lagoon Paradise, Captain Benoit

Edited by Petoonya
  • Thanks 1

One last thing.

I can't say enough about Tahiti Lagoon Paradise with Captain Benoit on the island of Tahiti. It is amazing. If you are looking for something to do before or after your cruise this should be a strong consideration. It is about 8 miles from the port, easy taxi ride or rental car if you're planning one. We've done Shipwrecks and Snorkeling- fantastic. So good we are doing again in August, but there are several other tours to choose from.

https://www.whale-dolphin-turtle.com/

It can be fully private or invite another couple. $100pp on Viator. Prices on website higher. It's one of the BEST snorkeling excursions I've ever done. Check out the rave reviews in TA. #1 of tours on the island of Tahiti.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g309679-d10118825-Reviews-Tahiti_Lagoon_Paradise-Tahiti_Society_Islands.html

• Like 1