Transportation from Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport Questions

SANDPEBBLES

On 12/19/2021 at 1:59 PM, Maplemoose said:

https://www.cortrans-shuttle.com/

I read  a lot of rave reviews about this service a few years back so I tried it (twice now) and it lived up to its reputation. Friendly and efficient. Now this was pre-pandemic so there are no guarantees anymore and I don't know what restrictions they have. Worth a look though for sure. 

In the past, they have used a lot of vans. I pre- and post-pandemic shutdown, I don’t want to be stuck in someone else’s arm pit for an hour. Which is why we use Go Port and their full sized motor coaches.

We have used NCL transfers in the past, but when we used them, they held their buses at the airport until boarding started,,, which was a looonnng wait for those on early flights. 

On 12/16/2021 at 4:04 PM, SANDPEBBLES said:

Hello.  It has been quite a while since I have cruised and never out of Port Canaveral.  If I book air through NCL, do they organize disembarkation to get you to a proper shuttle, or is it chaos?  If I want to book my own transportation, could someone recommend reliable companies?  Will disembark on March 5, 2022.  Thank you.

Not sure about Port Canaveral but arranged an airport shuttle through NCL out of LA.  Cost $25, pretty efficient.  I thought I had a tight connection (11:00 flight and NCL recommends nothing before noon.)  I got on the first shuttle which was around 8:30.  No issues, though having Clear and TSA PreCheck helped 🙂

Not saying that working through a third party is always a bad idea but why introduce an additional level of complexity?  Another option, which is presumably more expensive depending on the number in your party, is to get off the ship in the first wave and grab an Uber.  That might be less predictable unless you're among the first off the ship.

Edited by phillygwm