New Deals posted

KevintheIrishDJ

@Lindy028

@Canberra601

did you get any updates on this?

I got my new invoice 30th December but no refund received to date

to complicate things I subsequently cancelled the cruise using the link for requesting FCC (as per Cruise with Confidence) and booked Journey instead, I received a cancellation invoice showing the amount paid (revised/lower amount) and 100% non-refundable - I know the vouchers are taking some time but concerned neither are being processed! 

@Scots Caz  My travel agent never heard back from Azamara regarding the reduction to my cruise, which may have been because they were considering cancelling the cruise anyway.  As the cruise has been now been cancelled I now need to wait for my full refund which I have been told by my TA could take up to 90 days.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 6:24 PM, Scots Caz said:

@Lindy028

@Canberra601

did you get any updates on this?

I got my new invoice 30th December but no refund received to date

to complicate things I subsequently cancelled the cruise using the link for requesting FCC (as per Cruise with Confidence) and booked Journey instead, I received a cancellation invoice showing the amount paid (revised/lower amount) and 100% non-refundable - I know the vouchers are taking some time but concerned neither are being processed! 

Hi Caz only just picked this up. We never heard back from Azamara despite being promised we would definitely be contacted. We did get a revised invoice, which doesn’t appear to be correct, however with the holidays and various problems we haven’t looked into it. To be honest, it’s all too much, with trying to follow all the latest guidelines, worrying about testing positive and what happens with that, our original outward flight was cancelled a couple of moths ago! Far too much stress, I just want to enjoy the anticipation of the cruise and obviously the cruise itself!

I hope you get sorted, it really is a bit of a mess. We will definitely be booking via aTA in future, let them take the strain! 

• Like 2