New Deals posted

KevintheIrishDJ

Checked with my TA this morning to ask if our April 2021 cruise could now be lower in price. They already repriced once last month to save me around GBP500. They just called back to say it had gone down another GBP600. I lost my upgraded drinks package but keep the $500 OBC. This was all due to the best price/offer guarantee that was in place when we booked in April. I am so happy as the final balance is due in 5 days. This shows the value of a good TA and I am very happy with Azamara making it easy to take advantage of their best offer guarantee. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, tgg said:

Azamara usually offers guarantees for cruises sailing soon.  I think it's called a "Last Minute Voyages" promotion.  It doesn't include the $500 OBC. This was confirmed by my travel agent.

$3,911 vs. $5,113 for inside & $4,753 vs. $5,953 for OV more than makes up the $500 OBC.

Edited by KevintheIrishDJ

3 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

$3,911 vs. $5,113 more than makes up the $500 OBC.

My point was that the web site makes it look like all the included cruises offer a $500 OBC.  If you book a guarantee, when you get to the booking part, the $500 disappears.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tgg said:

Both.

The reason I asked is because I have 2 cruises scheduled with them for over a year, and have never received a single piece of email, marketing or cruise related, from them yet. I have even set up 3 different email accounts to try to be kept informed, and still haven’t gotten anything. I know I a, going to hear that so,e are GLAD they aren’t getting any email from them, but I would like to be kept informed of deals, AND any info pertinent to my cruises. Maybe Azamara doesn’t need us….

29 minutes ago, clojacks said:

The reason I asked is because I have 2 cruises scheduled with them for over a year, and have never received a single piece of email, marketing or cruise related, from them yet. I have even set up 3 different email accounts to try to be kept informed, and still haven’t gotten anything. I know I a, going to hear that so,e are GLAD they aren’t getting any email from them, but I would like to be kept informed of deals, AND any info pertinent to my cruises. Maybe Azamara doesn’t need us….

The first thing I can suggest is that you go to the Azamara home page and follow the "request information" link; it seems to have been updated.  Try checking both boxes and see if that works. 

Second, call and ask to be added.

Just now, tgg said:

The first thing I can suggest is that you go to the Azamara home page and follow the "request information" link; it seems to have been updated.  Try checking both boxes and see if that works. 

Second, call and ask to be added.

I’ve done both….many times. Probably half a dozen times in the past 6 months. This week, I sent an email to 3 Azamara email addresses I have. They claim their side shows I am “subscribed”. BUT , they claim they have no way to show if emails have been sent to me, or if they have been rejected. AND, I obviously have checked my spam folders. For some reason, they can’t figure out what is going on.