Silversea Moon Video ! Hopefully this sparks positivity during this 'tough' times. Enjoy a video about our cruise on board th

Jimmyke

Thank you so much for putting so much time & effort into this video - it is WONDERFUL!!!!

2 things amazed me -

1.The lady that is travelling with you  in the video has an appetite like I've never seen...good for her & it looks like she's enjoying every morsel!

@. How did you & your travelling partner stay so fit after all that food?? I'm jealous.

You've inspired me...thank you...your efforts are very much appreciated.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 6:37 PM, RICHARD@SEA said:

Thank you so much for putting so much time & effort into this video - it is WONDERFUL!!!!

2 things amazed me -

1.The lady that is travelling with you  in the video has an appetite like I've never seen...good for her & it looks like she's enjoying every morsel!

@. How did you & your travelling partner stay so fit after all that food?? I'm jealous.

You've inspired me...thank you...your efforts are very much appreciated.

Oh how lovely to read these kind words! It's good to hear appreciation because it's quite some work making movies, the editing, colors, music, stabilization,... .

Yes, mom loves to eat although she says that she can't eat as much as she used to, always funny when she says this while eating!

Ohw... 30 days of cruising a year and the other 345 days... starvation 🙂 !

On 1/11/2022 at 2:05 AM, sctphil said:

Jimmyke,

Thank you for posting this video. I'm scheduled for a transatlantic cruise on the Silver Moon in March 2023 and after seeing your video I'm even more excited about the trip!

Sctphil

You are welcome! I'm happy it made you more excited about your upcomming SilverSea cruise, 'looking forward to' is part of the trip! The Moon (and Muse) are beautiful ship(s), with all the restaurants and the cosy S.A.L.T. bar!