Port Everglades Parking for B2B

Bellfree Bat

First time doing a B2B and question about parking...

It seems like it is a little expensive to park in the cruise terminal garage for 2 weeks and looking for suggestions/alternatives.

I am sure this has been discussed before but unable to find thread in search. 

Thanks 

Consider  renting a car 1-way to get there and then again on departure day to get away.  You'll also have to factor in a short cab ride from/to the airport if your rental comes from there.

Sue/WDW1972

We have a B2B on the Mardi Gras beginning on Saturday. I have been researching off-site parking and found a place called Go Port located about 15 minutes away from the cruise terminal. They charge by the person instead of by the day, which is a bit strange, but ok.. It will be $85 for the two weeks, and they shuttle you back and forth. I think we are going to go with them. Since we are not on any kind of time deadline for airline flights and so forth, we don't need to rush. 

If anyone reading this has had experience with this company, any information would be appreciated. 

goport.com 

8 minutes ago, deladaff said:

We have a B2B on the Mardi Gras beginning on Saturday. I have been researching off-site parking and found a place called Go Port located about 15 minutes away from the cruise terminal. They charge by the person instead of by the day, which is a bit strange, but ok.. It will be $85 for the two weeks, and they shuttle you back and forth. I think we are going to go with them. Since we are not on any kind of time deadline for airline flights and so forth, we don't need to rush. 

If anyone reading this has had experience with this company, any information would be appreciated. 

goport.com 

@deladaffdoesn’t the Mardi Gras sail out of Port Canaveral not Port Everglades?  If so you should start a separate thread about Port Canaveral to get the attention of cruisers that use off site parking there.