Car Rental

luvsun22

we rented a car when we stayed there back in 2016.  Roads back then were not the best.  But we had fun.  We downloaded a map of Antigua with pins of places we wanted to visit.  We went to half moon bay beach - absolutely the most beautiful on the island.  We are snorkel and hiking people so we looked for out of the way spots to see.  Another place we visited was the donkey sanctuary but not sure if its still there.  We drove to galley bay Beach and hiked up shirley heights.  We also went zip lining and rented rhino riders.  Antigua was a lot of fun to visit.  Driving is opposite of US if I remember correctly.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, luvsun22 said:

Has anyone rented a car In Antigua? We will be there on 1/20/21 and Considering this to see more of the island. If so what company did you deal with/good experience/must see places? TIA 

just checked my notes.  We used budget rent a car by airport. We went to Antigua after a repositioning cruise on the Celebrity Summit.  We had ended our cruise from Cape Liberty to San Juan then flew to Antigua for 4 days.  I dont think we missed seeing anything other than all the beaches.  Its a great place to explore.