Dining room for suites

ship101

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 1:15 AM, ship101 said:

We are booked on the Costa Pacifica in April and I wonder how the offer for the suites has changed.   Do you know if the Club (dining room) is open for Costa Club members and the suites?

I booked a suite yesterday on Favolosa - I rang Costa in Italy to do so.   I was told that we would have Club dining throughout the cruise so I dont think anything has changed.  Club dining is included only at  Perla Diamante level and then only if there is enough space.

Edited by Janet&Carl

Hello there Michelle and Christian  😉 lovely to see you too xx lol we are not back cruising yet - we keep trying but we havent managed to sail as yet.  We had a Black Sea cruise booked on Azamara - but of course that changed so much that it was no longer recognizable - we have already done the Greek ports offered as replacement so swapped it to a Spain intensive. A lovely cruise that goes up the river to Seville for a couple of nights.  We saw a cruise on Costa that we could tack on to the beginning that goes to North Africa and Gibraltar - new ports for us.  So we are once again booked in a suite but not until November.  Fingers crossed we get to go this time.   Costa were helpful, gave us our 17% Perla Ora discount and honored the 10% premium future cruise discount even though it was out of time/date.  We didnt get to use the compensatory discount voucher from the disaster of a cruise on Victoria but all in all got a great price.  Where are you off to ?

On 3/25/2022 at 8:51 PM, Janet&Carl said:

.  Club dining is included only at  Perla Diamante level and then only if there is enough space.

I should qualify that this is for those not booked in a Suite.  Suite guests get club dining as far as I know.  

Hi Janet and Carl, we are currently in Spain and will board the Luminosa (replacing the Pacifica) on April 17.   Costa allowed us to use the compensatory discount voucher on this cruise, after numerous calls from our TA.  It will be our first cruise since February 2020.  We had eight cruises cancelled but this one seems to stick. Wish you the best and happy cruises