Carnival Dream Ocean Plaza

KimmieTN

5 hours ago, KimmieTN said:

Does anyone know if the Carnival Dream does a small buffet breakfast in the Ocean Plaza like the Vista does?  I don't think many people know about it as most mornings I was the only one in there.    

They did when I was on the Dream, but that was pre-Covid.  We all know how that has changed everything!

19 hours ago, lizord said:

I'm on the dream now, i don't think they have any food service in ocean plaza.

Thanks. It was not well advertised on the Vista, but I sure enjoyed having the place to myself.  It was tucked around a corner so you did not even see the buffet when you walked by. 

Just now, KimmieTN said:

Thanks. It was not well advertised on the Vista, but I sure enjoyed having the place to myself.  It was tucked around a corner so you did not even see the buffet when you walked by. 

Thanks.  I'll check the first day just to see.  It was not well known on the Vista and I enjoyed having the place to myself.  

36 minutes ago, KimmieTN said:

Breakfast in the Ocean Plaza on Vista in October and this month was our favorite. Not crowded, everything is nearby, relaxing, no having to wait on the waiter to refill your coffee or bring your food. It's listed on the Hub under food, but since it says Continental Breakfast people may think it's just pastries and coffee, juice. It has fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, bacon on bacon days, French toast, pancakes, sometimes hash browns, oatmeal, grits, coffee, juice, milk, Sit inside or out. It's kind of tucked away in the back corner so hard to see, if you just glance from the hall you might not see it.  We'll be on the Dream in April, hope they have it.

• Like 1