Do all suites, from junior suites upwards, all have sea facing balconies on Symphony of the seas?

6 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

OP did specify Junior Suite.  Are there ANY JS that do not look out onto water?

Not that I am aware of. There are no suites in Central Park or Boardwalk, which face inwardly.

On Oasis they added a few suites over the bridge wings that, while having ocean views, do not have balconies. But for Oasis class, this is the exception to the general rule that all suites have ocean view balconies.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:41 PM, mashisback said:

Also, if I bid and won a 2 bedroom suite, would people from both staterooms be able to reap the benefits of it somehow? 

And to be more specific they will not.  They may indirectly benefit here or there, but they won’t be allowed in the suite lounge and the genie will only cater to your needs.  Again, your needs may indirectly benefit them here or there, but the genie won’t treat them the same as you.  Maybe they might grab a few extra seats for one show, but I doubt more than that and I wouldn’t be asking for much for anyone else.  There will be lots of beverages in your room.  Clearly sharing those with others in your room isn’t monitored.  Also, the genie will almost certainly help make reservations for your entire group for dinners (although if specialty then the others will have to pay).  

It is possible to request non suite guests join you in the CK (suite restaurant) and you don’t even need a genie for that to happen.  There wouldn’t be a charge for this.  If you go to the CK, just ask the manager at the desk.  If space allows for it they might say sure if you are trying to bring 2-3 guests.  Not sure post Covid, but that is how it used to be.  A star class card probably helps on that one and if you ask them yourself you aren’t asking your genie to give a perk to the non star class in your group.