Pre-Cruise Concierge Email Question

cooncat_mom

Hi! We’re getting closer to our April sailing in The Haven (first actual Haven experience) and it might just sail…not counting on anything though.  I just got an email from the Pre-Cruise Concierge that welcomed me and said they’re here to assist us with anything special requests like pillows, etc.  It was a very non-specific general type message.  The last time we sailed in a suite we got an  email with a checklist of things to choose from as well as a place to request other things.  My question is do they send the checklist email a little closer to sailing or do we now just send them an email stating what we’d like? We don’t have a lot of requests, but I would like to touch base on a few.  Thanks!

You can certainly give them your requests now although I usually like to wait until closer to the cruise date.

You will more than likely receive another letter with your luggage tags (around the 30 day mark).  This letter may or may not give more specifics and you could just wait for that letter and then send your requests.

Enjoy!