Live Review Oasis Of The Sea 1/30/2022 - 2/06/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

Regarding the unlimited dining package, bought it for our group of 7 next month. We are foodies and love to try things, so following along is so exciting! Thanks for posting the info and pics. Do you plan to use it for the BBQ place or Playmakers at all this week?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donsyb said:

Do you know what the price limit on wines by the glass is for drinks packages? Looking at the menu from 150 Central Park, there’s only one at $13 or below!

So , “On Oasis and Quantum class ships, Royal Caribbean's Deluxe Beverage Package individual drink limit is increased to $13 to match the pricing of cocktails on those ships.  On the rest of the fleet, cocktails tend to max out at $12, and thus, the drink package limit remains the same.”

If you are wine drinker and like the good stuff you most likely will have to shell out a little bit more.  Cocktail crowd / beer crowd you are pretty much all set unless you want a really expensive liquor!

1 hour ago, cot427 said:

Regarding the unlimited dining package, bought it for our group of 7 next month. We are foodies and love to try things, so following along is so exciting! Thanks for posting the info and pics. Do you plan to use it for the BBQ place or Playmakers at all this week?

For a group of 7 definitely recommend you make reservations ASAP!  Larger parties are slightly more difficult to seat pulse who knows what the capacity will be like next month… I would not expect low occupancy as this is an anomaly.

Wow you are reading my mind … today since we arrive in St. Thomas around noon time, we are hitting Port Side BBQ for lunch before we get off the ship and possibly Johnny Rockets for a slice of pie and ice cream!  Playmaker won’t open till 2PM so that’s out for today!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Wow you are reading my mind … today since we arrive in St. Thomas around noon time, we are hitting Port Side BBQ for lunch before we get off the ship and possibly Johnny Rockets for a slice of pie and ice cream!  Playmaker won’t open till 2PM so that’s out for today!

I had thought that the UDP included dinner each evening but only lunch on embarkation and sea days.  So, you can use it at Port Side BBQ today even though you're stopping at St Thomas?

27 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 4

St.Thomas… they are doing cats again tonight!!  4 times during the same cruise.  That is ALOT of CATS!  For 2726 passengers!

More importantly, think about how many bowls of milk that Royal goes through. 😃

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 4

St.Thomas… they are doing cats again tonight!!  4 times during the same cruise.  That is ALOT of CATS!  For 2726 passengers!

Can you imagine being the performers? You know they are not being paid enough to do that musical 4 times in a week.

On 1/30/2022 at 6:10 AM, h20skibum said:

Will be interested in your impression of the CD.   We were on B2B the first 2 weeks of January, and were very disappointed in the CD.  

Maybe we we spoiled because we had such a great one on Odyssey.  

I have to agree with you on that one.  My wife and I maybe saw the CD a couple times all week on our December Oasis cruise.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 1:48 PM, BennyBrun said:

Day 1

Room is ready and we purposely did not Royal Up because we wanted to see what it is like to have Central Park Balcony… and we LOVE the view, the vibe, the people watching and you do hear music from the pool deck.

B76564CE-4CF7-4176-85C0-8A4174237735.jpeg

085F0AA4-F473-4B71-9D5C-A2515C1E1975.jpeg

A42183B2-3226-4132-95D8-91AB307299DA.jpeg

FC6A0FC2-4AEC-4222-8085-230DBD5416BF.jpeg

698FE86F-C0D1-45CD-9988-58C0DAD36E3F.jpeg

0F16C0B4-658D-4D1C-8535-580EC8283E4F.jpeg

Please say hello to Made in the Trellis bar if you get a chance from Jeff and Robyn.  He is a great bartender.

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

I had thought that the UDP included dinner each evening but only lunch on embarkation and sea days.  So, you can use it at Port Side BBQ today even though you're stopping at St Thomas?

Yeap you can use the package at Portside when they are open.  I am saving you from missing out a BBQ lunch 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maitaivegas said:

Can you imagine being the performers? You know they are not being paid enough to do that musical 4 times in a week.

Given that live theater was almost completely shut down for a year and a half, my guess is that these performers are pretty happy to be working. Even if it is Cats.

• Like 3