Symphony Check In

Just looked at the RCI site and the check-in for our March 26 sailing is open.  Earliest time was 12 noon but will keep checking back for an earlier time, although I know we will be able to check in at least an hour earlier because of Star Class.  Seems more real now that we can finally get checked in.

2 hours ago, lovescats5 said:

Just looked at the RCI site and the check-in for our March 26 sailing is open.  Earliest time was 12 noon but will keep checking back for an earlier time, although I know we will be able to check in at least an hour earlier because of Star Class.  Seems more real now that we can finally get checked in.

The earliest time is generally 11:30.  About a week ago some reported a 10am time but it was just an IT glitch.  If you have a suite do not expect to be able to check in an hour before the earliest time slot.  They are still finishing disembarking passengers and getting the B2B taken care of.  You may get in a bit earlier but I doubt you would be able to board at 10:30

You are bursting my bubble Ken.  We know it might be at that time but we can hope.  Not realizing the time of year, and it would not have made any difference because it was a booking because Allure was cancelled out of Galveston we are doing a red-eye instead of the day before.  The hotels were way to expensive so we arrive at 6 am the morning of.  So we will be sitting outside watching everyone get off.  If you see a family of four with suitcases sitting outside the suites entrance come over and say hi.  Would love to meet you.