Family Suite on the NCL Joy and next cruise cert

bazan

Just sailed in the 2 bedroom family suite on the Joy and there were no extras. No priority boarding but they do give you priority disembarkation (probably because they want to clean those rooms first). It is a great room to have for roominess. I thought the shower should have been in the master and the bathtub/shower in the kids/smaller room as I feel it had such a big step up into, that made it a tripping hazard for adults. And it’s not like it’s a soaking tub 🤷‍♀️. I did enjoy that they had a nespresso maker and would get milk from upstairs and make iced lattes. I brought a small sugar free caramel liquid to make them. I would usually get the milk at night, put inside the fridge and make them in the morning. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, smellywax said:

Just sailed in the 2 bedroom family suite on the Joy and there were no extras. No priority boarding but they do give you priority disembarkation (probably because they want to clean those rooms first). It is a great room to have for roominess. I thought the shower should have been in the master and the bathtub/shower in the kids/smaller room as I feel it had such a big step up into, that made it a tripping hazard for adults. And it’s not like it’s a soaking tub 🤷‍♀️. I did enjoy that they had a nespresso maker and would get milk from upstairs and make iced lattes. I brought a small sugar free caramel liquid to make them. I would usually get the milk at night, put inside the fridge and make them in the morning. 

Strange. I am in a 2 bedroom family suite in a couple of weeks and I already received my priority boarding luggage tags in the mail. I have friends in the same room type that did not receive them. I wonder if if it because I booked the room earlier (like a year ago) when these things were still offered/promised?

Edited by evanskl4

• 4 months later...
On 11/6/2023 at 7:19 AM, evanskl4 said:

Strange. I am in a 2 bedroom family suite in a couple of weeks and I already received my priority boarding luggage tags in the mail. I have friends in the same room type that did not receive them. I wonder if if it because I booked the room earlier (like a year ago) when these things were still offered/promised?

I just booked today and was told I'd get priority boarding. Good reminder to check on this though. I got the feeling this would happen after I arrived and be told to go to a hopefully shorter line but have no idea.  

Did you get the 2 days of free room service?  I hate that even though I spoke to NCL that she still gave me incorrect info.

On 3/27/2024 at 6:46 AM, boltnut55 said:

I just booked today and was told I'd get priority boarding. Good reminder to check on this though. I got the feeling this would happen after I arrived and be told to go to a hopefully shorter line but have no idea.  

Did you get the 2 days of free room service?  I hate that even though I spoke to NCL that she still gave me incorrect info.

No, there was no free room service. The only "perk" was that they brought cookies to the room once or twice.