Dune Buggies

eh24fan

Hello all!  We will be in Grand Turk in May on the Carnival Legend.  In the past we have done a dune buggy tour that was tons of fun, but it seems it isn't being offered either by the ship or my usual source for outside excursions.  Has anyone been to GT lately?  Any suggestions?  

On 2/18/2022 at 10:23 AM, eh24fan said:

Hello all!  We will be in Grand Turk in May on the Carnival Legend.  In the past we have done a dune buggy tour that was tons of fun, but it seems it isn't being offered either by the ship or my usual source for outside excursions.  Has anyone been to GT lately?  Any suggestions?     

I was wondering the same thing ! Where are the dune buggy and ATV tours ?   I recently booked a cruise with that in mind. 

Edited by Thoth

On 2/18/2022 at 10:23 AM, eh24fan said:

This sounds fun!  We leave March 13 and our itinerary just changed to add Grand Turk. I've heard it's beautiful, so I am excited...just need to decide what to do. 🙂  If anyone has any info on dune buggy/ATV private tours, please let me know!  We are taking our 2 boys (ages 20 & 17) with us.