PV - Rio Bendito Fiesta / Tequila

WAvoyager

Princess has an excursion which includes a stop at the Rio Bendito Fiesta.   Half of the excursion (mining museum) doesn’t sound like any fun for my family (and is poorly reviewed on Princess’s site).  But the visit to the Rio Bendito Fiesta sounds great.  

I’ve been trying to find any information on this portion of the excursion, to see if I could arrange to just visit that, but there’s little to no info that I can find.   It seems to be the same location as the “Rio Bendito Tequila” distillery, but that’s just based on pics I’ve seen.

wondering if anyone is familiar with this location?  It’s interesting for us because they indicate it’s a visit to a more local county fair type activity - with games, food, and tequila tastings.  I’m hoping there’s enough to make it fun for our 5yo, in addition to mom and dad.  🙂

In light of the lack of response to your posts, I've decided to do the Tequila Tasting, Mayahuel Show instead. I think the show is closed to the public on our day in PV, so it can be done only through the ship and not independently.  

I hope you do a report on the Rio Bendito excursion if you go, including how you traveled if you do it independently.

There is on YouTube a slideshow of the San Bendito Tequila Factory tour with annoying transitions.  It did not have any shots of the Fiesta, which was my interest.  

Enjoy!!

Hope you have a great visit Mike.  We’ll be there in April, so still a couple of weeks to try to figure it out.  It is troubling that there’s so little info out there though.

I found a YouTube video which showed them making incredible looking churros and nothing else!  The search for info continues.

• 11 months later...