LIVE - Carnival Horizon - March 5-13, 2022

4 minutes ago, Cruise, J.D. said:

Thank you so much for your review and pictures! We just booked the Horizon for June 25th😀

One question - are the gelato and empanadas daily at the Lido buffet? I saw your picture of them and was excited to see those options.

I’m guessing the gelato is for sure. I’ll check for empenadas tomorrow!! Exciting for you!! 

• Like 1

I haven’t spent anytime at the Havana area yet and that bugs me. Mad at myself for being a smoker. I prefer to lounge on deck in the smoking areas. Between that and the wind / door issues, I personally probably wouldn’t book it again. Would’ve saved myself a lot of money sticking to my deck 11 balcony. 

Given it’s 12+ I wish they’d make one small area of it smoking but I understand 95% of people wouldn’t agree, and that’s fine. I respect it. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jenner9 said:

Is that first pic taken from the smoking section on deck 11? Just trying to get an idea of where the hubs can smoke. When you first boarded did you have to wait till sailaway to smoke or was there somewhere to smoke? Thanks!

Oppss, I see it attached the wrong pic. I am sure you know which pic I mean.

We had to wait till they were done fueling. I took this pic to remember the time because I thought someone had asked. 12:30. 

726A27B4-BE43-4F66-903F-14DBF0145D51.thumb.jpeg.7cb0fc2b65c273ab74acf9f0d3f64bc5.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jenner9 said:

Is that first pic taken from the smoking section on deck 11? Just trying to get an idea of where the hubs can smoke. When you first boarded did you have to wait till sailaway to smoke or was there somewhere to smoke? Thanks!

Oppss, I see it attached the wrong pic. I am sure you know which pic I mean.

We had to wait till they were done fueling. I took this pic to remember the time because I thought someone had asked. 12:30. 

726A27B4-BE43-4F66-903F-14DBF0145D51.thumb.jpeg.7cb0fc2b65c273ab74acf9f0d3f64bc5.jpeg

18 minutes ago, ToddlerMom2016 said:

You're lucky, that's a good time. It can go until 3-3:30 on Panorama, even as late as 4pm. Lots of grumpy people who already had several adult beverages and meals jonesing. It was the talk of the ship in the smoking areas. A lot of irritated folks to say the least, all bumbrushing out of the safety briefings to smoke..lol.