Need transfer from LeHavre to CDG

revruss

Help, we have a 12:30 flight back to the US and we get off the ship in LeHavre @7:30 am, I am having a heck of a time finding a transfer to the airport, any assistance is greatly appreciated .

Pls see attached, I think you might be looking at a Mission Impossible or at least extremely difficult. I don’t know which cruise line you are talking about but 07:30 is their expected time and this can always be earlier (lets hope so) or later. You then have to disembark which depending on the size of the ship can take a while, you can usually do self embarkation which will save time.

Another thing to take into account is how much time you need before check in it can be two or three hours before departure.

Maybe you might want to reconsider your other options, like a later flight or even a day later.

Good luck

Rosalyn

https://www.rome2rio.com/map/Quai-Roger-Meunier-76600-Le-Havre-France/Paris-CDG-Airport-CDG

Let's be clear.  You are going to miss the plane.  

It's about 140 miles from port to airport.  If you have a private transfer waiting, and find no traffic whatsoever, the drive takes 2.5 hours.  With any morning traffic, it can easily take 3.5 hours.  You need to add at least another half hour to disembark.  You need a minimum of two hours at CDG to have a hope of making the plane.  Three hours is more like it. 

If everything works to perfection, you can be at the gate in 5 hours.  If everything is normal, you can be at the gate in 7 hours.

Change your flight.

Note: Use Google maps to plot the route.  Make sure you put in the time and date (adjust for day of the week) that you are planning to make the trip.  It adjusts the estimated time for historical data.  I have never driven to CDG when I didn't end up in a traffic jam.

Edited by marazul

22 hours ago, revruss said:

Help, we have a 12:30 flight back to the US and we get off the ship in LeHavre @7:30 am, I am having a heck of a time finding a transfer to the airport, any assistance is greatly appreciated .

I will change my opinion.  There is a remote chance that you can make the flight.

If you want to take a big chance on the time, check out this shuttle service from Le Havre to the airport:

https://www.samnavette.fr/

Again, it will only work if you can disembark at 7:30, if you get no traffic at all, and if you can get through the airport in two hours.  And that is a lot of "if's."  And a lot of stress.

If you decide to try it, the private ride for 250 euros would be the way to go.

Again, if you can get a later flight or stay a night in Paris, do so.  

Edited by marazul