Would appreciate opinions on the Las Calestas Hideaway excursion

tradingspaces

• 1 year later...
Since I originally started this thread asking the question, I thought I would give my review of this excursion, since I have now been there.

I fell in love :o with Las Caletas. We were in PV on day 5 of our Vision cruise and by this time I was feeling like I really needed a rest and this was the perfect spot to sit back and relax. Also, if you are ready for lots of activity, this can also be the spot for you. Our excursion had the whole place to ourselves which was about 50 people maybe, other than about 10 people who booked the private interacting with the seal (which to answer lovecruising111 - appeared to be a riot). You can snorkel, kayyack(sp?), take a cooking class, take a pottery class, take a nature walk, swim with a seal, take a yoga class and a couple of other things that I cannot remember. This is all for one price. Also, they serve you with a great buffet lunch and all you can drink:D ! Plus the crew on the catamaran coming and going were a hoot and made for an enjoyable day! Definitely recommended IMO!

Laura

I have now read about 10 different threads about Las Caletas, but I have not seen a price.

I went to the tour operator's web sites and they all list for $72 beach tour and an additional $45 for the Sea Lion play. Is this correct and did anyone book this on the ship and what was the ship's price?

P.S. Do they have the Sea Lion tied up all the time?

Archived