Experience with ‘Best Price Guarantee’

We’ve got an Anthem of the Seas cruise booked for June this year, but just noticed our price has dropped with the current sale. We have not yet paid in full, so should be entitled to a rate adjustment. Has anyone had any experience getting an adjustment? I’m based in the UK, but any advice would be appreciated. 😀

Hi. I had price drops on both cruises that I have booked on Voyager next month. One was booked with RC and the other with a Travel Agent. I saved around £1200 so was delighted. It’s a first for me as we never usually get the reductions in the U.K. 

good Luck and enjoy Anthem.

1 hour ago, Navigat8 said:

Hi. I had price drops on both cruises that I have booked on Voyager next month. One was booked with RC and the other with a Travel Agent. I saved around £1200 so was delighted. It’s a first for me as we never usually get the reductions in the U.K. 

Thanks so much! Have a great cruise 😀.

On 3/24/2022 at 8:48 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

We’ve got an Anthem of the Seas cruise booked for June this year, but just noticed our price has dropped with the current sale. We have not yet paid in full, so should be entitled to a rate adjustment. Has anyone had any experience getting an adjustment? I’m based in the UK, but any advice would be appreciated. 😀

Yes, under Cruise with Confidence you are covered. Even in 🇬🇧!!

• Best Price Guarantee - Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.
  • What you need to know
    • The Cruise with Confidence program covers bookings that are booked on or before March 31, 2022 , that set sail on or before September 31, 2022.
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2022 at 8:48 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

Hi.

just had £780 rate adjustment  on our cruise in june.

i had paid in full but our Travel Agent had not paid Royal yet.

so is coming back as a refund not OBC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Best Price Guarantee is a lottery with RC.  Sometimes when you call up they just give it to you, other times they claim you aren’t eligible, other times they claim the price you are seeing on the website isn’t the price they see in front of them.  Hence, you need to either quote the Terms & Conditions, or screenshot the current pricing to prove it, & send an email to reservations.  Reservations can & usually take a very long time to respond & confirm the new price with an updated invoice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2022 at 9:44 PM, Navigat8 said:

That’s quite a saving! I just got £120 back as obc on my voyager cruise next month. 

Are you on the roll calls? 

• Like 1