Boarding pass and Luggage tags

Sunburg1

This is our first Disney cruise and I am really confused about Luggage Tags and boarding Passes. I have completed online check-in but when i check the status it says under review. The vaccination cards have been uploaded and confirmed and I know of nothing more I need to do.

The cruise starts in three days and i can NOT find anywhere to download boarding passes and Luggage tags.

Any suggestions? Please!

I researched this on the other forum and some folks said that their tags arrived in the mail about a week or so before the departure date, but others said that for those whose tags didn't arrive that tags can be picked up at port. 

"You can't print them...there is no option to do that like other cruise lines. If the tags don't arrive in time in the mail the porters at the port will have white blank tags that they will write your name and cabin on when you turn over your checked bags. Just happened to us."

Edited by TPgal
added info
  • Like 1

So, DCL will review the photos of the ID and face pics about a week before the sailing. If they are not accepted, you can take new pictures, or they will take them there in the terminal (the same way they did preCOVID).

The airline sticker style luggage tags arrive about a week before the sailing, but if they don't the terminal porters will print them out. They aren't blank, but have a QR code that is linked to your reservation. It's the same process if you have more pieces of luggage then what you are mailed  (usually 2 items per person)

The Port Arrival Form has the QR code for your entire boarding party, along with the Port Arrival Time (PAT), as the name implies, that is the time you are to arrive at the port. It is not the boarding time. If you arrive earlier then your PAT, they will tell you to come back. There are reports of some groups being allowed to check in 15 minutes early, but it sounds like it depends on how smoothly DCL/SafePassage/Port is able to process those before you, so don't count on the 15minutes early if you have a Uber/Taxi.