Walmart Canada Testing For Travel

Bronx12

We have not yet, but will on May 21 as well (what sailing are you on?).  Still cannot book our appointment yet as the window hasn't opened.

We did use them to fly via Westjet last month and there was no issue.

22 minutes ago, CapedCruiser said:

Has anyone used the Walmart rapid test to board Royal Caribbean? I cruise on May 21 and wonder if I can use my pre-flight test for RC boarding as well.

Yes, many posters have used Walmart's rapid test to board RCI cruises. Whether you can board both your flight and your cruise with the same test depends on your itinerary. For example, if you cruise on May 21, fly on May 20 and get tested on May 19, you'll be fine. On the other hand, if you spend several days visiting your port of embarkation before starting your cruise, you'll need a second test.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Yes, many posters have used Walmart's rapid test to board RCI cruises. Whether you can board both your flight and your cruise with the same test depends on your itinerary. For example, if you cruise on May 21, fly on May 20 and get tested on May 19, you'll be fine. On the other hand, if you spend several days visiting your port of embarkation before starting your cruise, you'll need a second test.

Thanks, that is exactly my schedule!

3 hours ago, edrussell said:

We have not yet, but will on May 21 as well (what sailing are you on?).  Still cannot book our appointment yet as the window hasn't opened.

We did use them to fly via Westjet last month and there was no issue.

Symphony of The Seas...hopefully! Thanks