Unfinished bottle of wine?

Jeaannie55

Hi, I am sailing next weekend out of U.K. on Valiant Lady, I am the only one in our party that likes a particular wine, can anybody tell me if I order a bottle of said wine and what I don’t drink on that evening, they will keep the remainder for the next days evening meal?  I usually sail with Celebrity and they do this, but thinking maybe Virgin might be different as they don’t have main dining room.  TIA

Don’t know if they will keep it as you will be in a different restaurant but might be able to take it back to your room, may need to be able to prove it was bought onboard to avoid corkage charges the next night. 

when my partner and I had a  meal at The Wake we didn’t finish out bottle of wine but they gave us plastic cups so we could take it to another venue. But at other meals we just ordered by the glass anyway.

17 hours ago, Jeaannie55 said:

Thank you, might have to rethink my choice of beverage

There are enough wines by the glass that you will probably find something. Although when we were on Valiant Lady to Zeebrugge on the maiden voyage they didn’t seem to have all of the wine options anyway.

• 2 weeks later...