BeachDibs website to book a Sunbed in Mykonos

biksgirl

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2022 at 7:14 PM, biksgirl said:

the only reason I was considering this is because we are there July 24th. I figured it would be busy and hard to get sunbeds?  

If this is not the case, then your suggestion is perfect. @marazul  thanks 🙂

I think this is a really great idea to be able to reserve some loungers, but one of the companies that they partner with DK Oyster appears to have deceptive business practices and there are several lawsuits from US and UK based tourist. Some to the extent which they have told customers that they will call the police and not be allowed to return to their home country if they don’t pay their outrageous bills. Apparently their pricing is misleading in that day list it in a tiny amount that no one would think to take the time to convert it to know what they are actually paying. It’s deceptive marketing especially if you’re on holiday and also trying to figure out the conversion of local money in euros to your home country’s money. I don’t object to overprice drinks per se, but I do object to the way they treat customers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coloradocruiselover88 said:

I think this is a really great idea to be able to reserve some loungers, but one of the companies that they partner with DK Oyster appears to have deceptive business practices and there are several lawsuits from US and UK based tourist. Some to the extent which they have told customers that they will call the police and not be allowed to return to their home country if they don’t pay their outrageous bills. Apparently their pricing is misleading in that day list it in a tiny amount that no one would think to take the time to convert it to know what they are actually paying. It’s deceptive marketing especially if you’re on holiday and also trying to figure out the conversion of local money in euros to your home country’s money. I don’t object to overprice drinks per se, but I do object to the way they treat customers.

Oh wow, thanks for the information! I think I'll just go to a beach and see what happens. 

On 6/3/2022 at 1:40 PM, marazul said:

Here is a link to the restaurant ripoff story in Mykonos. Check the menu first. Don't order what the waiter suggests without asking the price first.

https://greekreporter.com/2022/06/02/american-tourist-mykonos-crab/

Thank you very much for posting this. This is horrific!