Reflection 13th June - itinerary change?

B x

Yesterday I received a mail headed 'itinerary update'. However as my original booking info only showed days and ports and no timings it's impossible to see what the amendments actually are. I am thinking maybe just times in port and/or possibly Istanbul as it shows arrival there 11.59am and departing 1pm the following day, so about 24 hours in port and seem to think there were all day tours available which wouldn't work with those timings.

I figured there would be changes at some point and might be more to come, has anyone else received the same and any ideas what the changes actually are at this point?

Edited by B x

I had an email from Celebrity some weeks ago concerning my Reflection 2nd May cruise, finishing 13th May concerning changes to the itinerary. The only changes were arrival and departure times in ports. Nothing major. But of importance to anyone who may have booked independent tours ashore. Hopefully yours will be similar small changes.