Dubrovnik City Walls

thank you for all the content.  We are on the Viva next June an one of the tours was the game of thrones tour.  I'd love to do this off the ship and save some money for some other ports.

Has anyone done a tour off ship that they feel comfortable sharing their name with us.

thanks in advance.  I've used this site for every cruise and booked so many off ship in the islands. 

This is our first trip overseas and I'm a bit nervous.

Elaine

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 10:42 PM, saleaaway said:

thank you for all the content.  We are on the Viva next June an one of the tours was the game of thrones tour.  I'd love to do this off the ship and save some money for some other ports.

Has anyone done a tour off ship that they feel comfortable sharing their name with us.

thanks in advance.  I've used this site for every cruise and booked so many off ship in the islands. 

This is our first trip overseas and I'm a bit nervous.

Elaine

I plan to book one of the Game of Throne tours on Trip Advisor. I'm not sure which one yet, depends on the times offered, But lots of reviews on there so make sure you read up on it first.