Fall 2023 Caribbean Schedule?

Bluewake

Our "cruise card" is pretty much filled up for 2022 and early 2023 so we are looking for late summer and fall 2023 cruises. In particular, we're interested in one of two itineraries that Enchanted Princess has been sailing; one that stops in Guadeloupe and Martinique and the other that has been going to Grenada and Bonaire.  This leads to two questions about which we are hoping Princess cruisers might know.   (I actually called Princess to ask but the agent said she didn't know)

1.  Any idea as to when the late summer and fall 2023 Princess schedule for the Caribbean will be released?   I see both of the aforementioned cruises listed for December 2022.  It would be tough for us to fit it in around work and other things but if Princess won't be sailing these same itineraries in 2023, we might consider trying to find a way to do it in December.  

2. Are these four ports  (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Grenada, and Bonarie) all accepting cruise ships now?  I believe that all were closed to ships for some time in the past year or so but have they all reopened?  No point in booking for 2022 if these ports are closed.

Greatly appreciate any insight anyone might have.   Thank you.

I booked Caribbean cruises from Dec 22 to Mar 23 late April 2021 as soon as they were available.   Info on the cruises were available about 2 weeks prior so for late 2023/early 2024 they are later this year. 

Head office tends to not tell the staff that answer phones or agents until they are ready to release the voyages. Once they are released, some agent tends to post here on CC.