Canada Place parking for 8 days while on cruise

quack2

I have booked parking at Canada Place for eight days for my cruise in mid-June.  Staying at Pan Pacific.  Is there anything special I should know about the parking experience.  I've been to Canada Place several times, but never to park my car.  Curious about security, access to car on the one day I'll be in Vancouver before cruise, ease of exiting after cruise, etc.

Edited by quack2

On 4/24/2022 at 3:35 PM, quack2 said:

I have booked parking at Canada Place for eight days for my cruise in mid-June.  Staying at Pan Pacific.  Is there anything special I should know about the parking experience.  I've been to Canada Place several times, but never to park my car.  Curious about security, access to car on the one day I'll be in Vancouver before cruise, ease of exiting after cruise, etc.

I have parked there attending conventions in the exhibition space that is located above the cruise terminal space.  Security wise I would no be concerned.  It is one of those parking complex that is staff all the time and there have an office just by the entrance that always looks to have people around it.  

Getting in and out should not be any worse that downtown traffic.  The ramp to/from the parking has dedicated lanes going to the cruise terminal and parking area.   

There is not real truck traffic.   There is an underground road network in that part of downtown that is used by the trucking companies that re-provision the ship.  That is fully segregated from the parking levels and buses accessing the cruise ship terminal. 

• Like 1