Contacting RoyalUp via email

13 hours ago, okiedrifters said:

Has anyone received a response when emailing RoyalUp? Just curious as I emailed them a few days ago and haven’t heard from them yet. 🤞🏻

Email messages to the generic address rarely gets a timely reply if at all. If you outline the issue some here can provide some feedback. 

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Email messages to the generic address rarely gets a timely reply if at all. If you outline the issue some here can provide some feedback. 

Thanks Biker. My issue is that I received the RoyalUp email to bid, but they have my current stateroom incorrect (currently have 2 connecting OV’s and they show me in a balcony in the email). That limits me from bidding on a balcony, although I bid on most everything above. 😉 Just hoping to have that issue fixed so I have an opportunity to bid on a balcony which might be the best option to win a bid. Since booking my need for having connecting cabins has changed and it no longer matters where either one is located so bidding is not a problem. 

Hope this makes sense 😅. Thanks in advance for advice on getting this fixed!  So frustrating for companies to put contact info out for there but do not respond when contacted! 

3 hours ago, okiedrifters said:

currently have 2 connecting OV’s and they show me in a balcony in the email

That will be even more difficult to fix as you don't know if RCI sent the wrong info or Plusgrade (the company that runs Royal Up) somehow messed that up.

7 hours ago, Biker19 said:

That will be even more difficult to fix as you don't know if RCI sent the wrong info or Plusgrade (the company that runs Royal Up) somehow messed that up.

Exactly! I saw someone posted the same thing but as far as I know, it hasn’t been fixed. Oh well, it is what it is. Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it!