Star Review 2/5/06

DougMacP

Where would I find a white noise machine? I like the idea of a small fan I will definetly do that.
We bought a new white noise machine at Wal Mart a few months ago. It's about the size of a bedside alarm clock and it has 10 different sounds. It cost about $10. You can find it in the pharmacy area and it's made by Homedics. It also works great for newborn babies when they sleep. ;) Now that we have a 4 month old, our cruise noise machine has turned into the baby noise machine.

Nice ideas if you like noise. I live in the country and I like it quiet when I sleep and pitch black. That's what we're use too, when there's a full moon I have a hard time sleeping. The only noise we hear is the heater coming on in the winter and animal noices in the summer with the window opened.

So no noise machine for me.

We bought a new white noise machine at Wal Mart a few months ago. It's about the size of a bedside alarm clock and it has 10 different sounds. It cost about $10. You can find it in the pharmacy area and it's made by Homedics. It also works great for newborn babies when they sleep. ;) Now that we have a 4 month old, our cruise noise machine has turned into the baby noise machine.

Thanks for your quicks response. By the way congrats on your new baby. They are so cute and cuddly at that age. But I have a 16 year old who used to be cute and cuddly and now has grown up with opinions. Yuck! Enjoy your baby they are wonderful.

Archived