Spa Deck on the Glory???

suzepoo

I haven't been on the Glory but I have been on the Conquest and I loved my cabin on the Spa Deck. I had cabin 1104. The entire outside wall is a window. You can lay in bed and look right out at the sea and sky. The windows slope out a bit and create an alcove with a table and two chairs. There are only 18 cabins on that level and despite the spa and gym it seemed very quiet there. My only concern was that since these are considered "family rooms" (they have a couch and an upper berth) I thought there might be a lot of kids. However, we were on the Conquest in January and I only saw a few kids on our deck and they were extremely well-behaved. If you are staying on the spa deck I think you'll love it. If you want any more info you can email me dehner1@mindspring.com

St. Louis Sal

When I sailed on the Glory we were on the Panorama Deck but I have had a cabin on the Spa Deck on the Triumph. There are floor to ceiling, wall to wall wndows whcih is very nice. Additionally, you are very close to an exit door which leads right out to the upper tier of the Lido Deck area. These cabins are larger than the standard cabin as well.

Usually, the 6E's (which these cabins are classifies as) price higher than a balcony cabin.

The Glory is a great ship!!!

I'm very excited!!! When we booked this cruise, we did pay a little more for Spa Deck than for a balcony, but 3rd and 4th passengers were $200 cheaper per person, so it made it MORE affordable than a balcony. I can't WAIT to leave in 2 weeks!!! Thank you for the cabin pictures!!! That was PERFECT!!!:D :D

Archived