Service Prices - Spa Pass, Premium Wifi

FoxCrane

Hi all, 

I'm having trouble finding the prices for services onboard. Specifically, want to confirm the day spa pass fee (I think I read somewhere it's $39 for 3 hours), and what is the daily rate to upgrade from standard to premium Wifi?

I'm trying to determine whether upgrading to a Mega Rockstar cabin (from Rockstar) might be worth it... it comes to about $100/night extra for our 11-night cruise. 

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Back on the very first cruise out of Miami, the upgraded WiFi was $40 for the whole cruise... Don't know if this has changed. When I very first connected to the ship WiFi, it gave me the option to upgrade.

4 hours ago, FoxCrane said:

Hi all, 

I'm having trouble finding the prices for services onboard. Specifically, want to confirm the day spa pass fee (I think I read somewhere it's $39 for 3 hours), and what is the daily rate to upgrade from standard to premium Wifi?

I'm trying to determine whether upgrading to a Mega Rockstar cabin (from Rockstar) might be worth it... it comes to about $100/night extra for our 11-night cruise. 

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Day pass was $79/half day (3 hour) was $39.  Spa was super nice, but I'm not sure I could ever stay in there for more than 3 hours though!

For 5 nights, it was either $10/day or $40 for the whole trip for the upgraded wifi.  The speed is the same as the normal wifi, but they unblock the streaming ports so you can use your devices a bit more.

We did a regular rockstar last year and had a great time.  We're doing a back to back in a mega in a couple months.  We were debating whether to do one regular rockstar and one mega, but we decided we didn't want "downgrade" from mega to plain old rockstar for the 2nd leg. 

I'd say from a purely financial standpoint, you'll never make the premium over regular rockstar pencil out.  It seems to be the softer things like having a roadie (butler), not having to panic about dinner/show reservations, being super close to the pool/gym areas and not having to keep a tally of your alcohol/premium bev consumption throughout the voyage.  

Thanks for the reply! We ended up upgrading from a Brilliant to a Gorgeous on our 11 night voyage. It came out to $1,100 extra, and they let us put our $300 prepaid bar tab towards the new fare, so we only had to pay the $800 difference. So an extra $73/night to get to Mega Rockstar I’m thinking we can get our moneys worth! 

• Like 1