MSC upgrade advice for YC bidding

WirelessRoute

3 hours ago, WirelessRoute said:

Thanks for that! I contacted MSC support they said the document itself is just paper and they can't seem to remove Bella from it. She said the boarding document shows YC, with YC room on 18th floor and to ignore the experience line. The CSR told me to follow signs for YC when we arrive in port. She said once we check in everything will be as YC (Room, bands, experience etc).  I wish MSC had their stuff together so the documents showed proper details but if its just a paper mistake I am OK with it as long as there is no confusion at check in. Anyways looking forward to the cruise!

We were YC first timers on Divina at the beginning of the month. Our paperwork and tags were the same as yours. We had no idea to give our bags in a special area, and the porter ended up catching our room number and bringing it over to the right place. It will all work out. YC was awesome. Enjoy. 

Edited by sharon7811

13 hours ago, WirelessRoute said:

Thanks for that! I contacted MSC support they said the document itself is just paper and they can't seem to remove Bella from it. She said the boarding document shows YC, with YC room on 18th floor and to ignore the experience line. The CSR told me to follow signs for YC when we arrive in port. She said once we check in everything will be as YC (Room, bands, experience etc).  I wish MSC had their stuff together so the documents showed proper details but if its just a paper mistake I am OK with it as long as there is no confusion at check in. Anyways looking forward to the cruise!

It sounds like we have are in the same situation for our mini-cruise on the 27th May. We booked a Bella Balcony then had our upgrade bid accepted for a YC Deluxe. We havent had a new e-ticket emailed yet direct from MSC but when I clicked on the E-ticket option from within the app I received a new e-ticket with updated cabin number and tags reflecting the upgraded options to YC

5 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

We had YCP booked on seashore and Aurel experience on the paperwork. 

We had a lot of hustle to get the free WiFi 

Is there a difference in the YC wifi and the wifi package? We already had the Free wifi for 2 devices but it appears to be the browse only. How many devices get wifi access in YC? and is it the top tier Browse and stream?

This is what it says for the one we have:

- INTERNET ACCESS FOR 2 DEVICES. FEATURES: BROWSE THE WEB;
SEND AND RECEIVE EMAILS AND IMAGES; CHAT ON MESSENGER APPS (E.G.
WHATSAPP). NO VIDEO. DURATION: ENTIRE CRUISE. DATA LIMIT: UNLIMITED.

3 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Full access for 2 devices per guest. Including video

They are very vague about Video on the site. When they say "video" are they saying things like YouTube, Netflix, any streaming movie service ? or are they taking about video chatting via video like skype, zoom, Apple Facetime etc?