Catholic Priest on board

Obie

Thanks to all who replied. On one of the old Ren ships in Tahatti, we stepped off the ship and the church was just a few steps agaw. But Mass was just over. Imagine my surprize when the priest said he would drive us to the next village where he was saying another Mass.

Thanks

Thanks to all who replied. On one of the old Ren ships in Tahatti, we stepped off the ship and the church was just a few steps agaw. But Mass was just over. Imagine my surprize when the priest said he would drive us to the next village where he was saying another Mass.

Thanks

On a two week Celebrity ship there was a priest on board, but he was traveling with a group of people from his church. He said mass every Saturday night in the lounge, and daily mass in the little theater.

On a one week Princess cruise to Alaska, there was no mass or priest:( ......that I know of.

On our first cruise (HAL to Alaska) we attended Sunday Mass. The priest told the passengers on board that HAL is the only line that makes certain a priest sails on each cruise. This is done for the benefit of the crew and the passengers. According to this priest, HAL offers a special rate for the priest. Each of our HAL cruises has HAD a priest.

Archived