Smoking areas on Davina

Mrs. Walkinman

I don’t smoke so I can’t say if it’s the only one. But I know at least one area is in the Garden Pool area. It’s adults only. Right at the bar (and around). There is a couple tables under a cover , stools at the bar and a bunch outside. 

There was also a cigar lounge. Not sure if all smoking is included. 

18 hours ago, Mrs. Walkinman said:

Would someone be able to tell me where the smoking areas are on the Davina, and if they are under cover or open to the elements?  Also, can you sit down and enjoy a cocktail ?

Garden Bar - but it is open to the elements.  There is also smoking on one side (I want to say Starboard) on deck 14 which is "covered" but not enclosed.  

• 1 month later...

OK, just got back.  There are two smoking areas that I found.  One is on deck 15, port side, stern, at the Garden Bar.  It has tables and chairs with ashtrays, outside, with no roof, so it gets sunny, and wet if it rains.  The other was on deck 14, port side, midship, by the pool, under roof cover.  Lots of tables and chairs and ashtrays.  Bar service is available at both.

They are pretty accommodating for smokers.  I liked them.

Just got off Divina last Friday.  Mrs. Walkinman is correct.  I was always using the area by the pool, 14th deck, port side.  Maybe the 1st 6-7 tables coming from the forward part of the ship.  All under cover.  With ashtray provided.  Even an area just forward of that covered, there are a few cig butt floor style ashtrays.

Bar Service guys/gals would come by to take your bar order.

FYI, Carton of cigs were $48

Very accommodating for sure.  So much, that I booked another cruise for late January 2023 on MSC.  Same itinerary.  But bumped up to Yacht Club.

Edited by FireEater

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...