Antigen Test Barcelona

luckylamby

Has anyone had an Antigen test in Barcelona-  wondering  about cost and availability of Antigen tests - we would need a test on Monday afternoon before boarding Azamara Pursuit  on Tuesday 31st

• Like 1

4 hours ago, luckylamby said:

Has anyone had an Antigen test in Barcelona-  wondering  about cost and availability of Antigen tests - we would need a test on Monday afternoon before boarding Azamara Pursuit  on Tuesday 31st

Charge they say is $59 per person

5 hours ago, luckylamby said:

I am also looking into this.  You can get tested at Barcelona Airport on arrival.  However that facility closes at 7pm. (no good for me) Also we need test on Saturday morning.  Most clinics closed so I will opt for Antigen Test at Cruise Terminal.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LEESRE said:

Charge they say is $59 per person

@luckylamby

@Vivasea

The $59 test at the dock is the one arranged byAzamara.

A number of people have posted over several months regarding their Hotel staff being able to point them in the direction of a local test, usually a Pharmacy reasonably close by, for a considerably less expensive test.

It may be well worth emailing your hotel for advice/information.

from a Facebook post…

FYI - COVID testing recommendation

18 euros for Antigen test. I'm returning home to the US tomorrow.

Schedule an appointment online. Take your passport or a picture of it so you have your passport number.

I arrived around 12pm-ish today which was an hour earlier than for my appointment. There was no line. I got tested immediately. I had my results on paper within 17 minutes and in email after about an hour (check your spam folder). Much cheaper and closer to La Rambla than most labs I found. This is an easy to find pharmacy. Very nice and helpful staff. They get you in and out so your whole day isn't disrupted.

My hotel is endorsing a lab that is 40 minutes away and 40 euros for the test. Shop around. Spend the cost savings on sangria.

Farmàcia Torres
+34 934 53 92 20
https://maps.app.goo.gl/8FNMiH1D9cEmfsvV6

i looked at the website open 24 hours, lots of appointments.

• Like 12

On 5/14/2022 at 6:49 PM, luvthoseships said:

from a Facebook post…

Schedule an appointment online. Take your passport or a picture of it so you have your passport number.

I arrived around 12pm-ish today which was an hour earlier than for my appointment. There was no line. I got tested immediately. I had my results on paper within 17 minutes and in email after about an hour (check your spam folder). Much cheaper and closer to La Rambla than most labs I found. This is an easy to find pharmacy. Very nice and helpful staff. They get you in and out so your whole day isn't disrupted.

My hotel is endorsing a lab that is 40 minutes away and 40 euros for the test. Shop around. Spend the cost savings on sangria.

Farmàcia Torres
+34 934 53 92 20

Thank you! I will be in Barcelona May 30 for my cruise May 31 on Azamara Pursuit! This is so helpful! I tried sending and email to my hotel there an was quoted €60

On 5/14/2022 at 8:49 PM, luvthoseships said:

from a Facebook post…

Farmàcia Torres
+34 934 53 92 20

Thanks! I just reserved for an antigen test at this pharmacy the day before our cruise.  Looking forward to the sangria. 🙂

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 4:46 PM, soxfan1495 said:

Thanks! I just reserved for an antigen test at this pharmacy the day before our cruise.  Looking forward to the sangria. 🙂

Had my test yesterday. Very easy 18 euros. Have printed copy and email

• Like 2

Tip for people in USA:

I ordered a 6-test pack from eMed, which will cover all my needs from the comfort of the hotel. Upfront cost was $25 each, but my insurance reimbursed 100% of the cost. This was the same test United recommended for my return flight.

Hard to beat the cost of free!

https://thepointsguy.com/news/at-home-covid-testing-travel/