What to do when Princess personal cruise consultant won’t act on your instructions

Hi, posting here as I know many of you are frequent Princess cruisers.

We have an issue that we are not sure how to deal with, or who to contact. We had quite a lot of FCC’s that we placed on back to back Australian cruises for August this year. We then decided to bite the bullet and cruise in Europe so contacted our PCC who had made the bookings for us and asked to move the credits from these two cruises to another one in August departing from Southampton. We were ok to do this using the Princess cruise with confidence.

We received an immediate cancellation of one of the cruises, then the next day a notification that the credits from this cancelled cruise had been moved to the second cruise that we had (supposedly) cancelled but which was showing as now paid in full.

I sent this notification to my PCC.

Since then I have made a number of phone calls and emails to my PCC asking her to please cancel the remaining cruise (which now has ALL of our credits on) and move the credits to our new UK cruise - Nothing is happening! We are now past the date of full payment for this UK cruise - I finally received a reply email at the end of last week from my PCC saying that she will get her supervisor to ‘protect’ our new UK cruise while the other cruise is cancelled.

Four days later this supposedly cancelled cruise it is still showing as active in my account, and this is now 3 weeks since I first asked her to cancel, along with my repeated emails.

I am at a loss as to what to do. The Australian call centre just says I have to discuss with my PCC but I can’t speak with her as all calls go to voice mail. 

What is surprising is that this PCC has always been really responsive and efficient so it makes me wonder what the issue is in cancelling this cruise.

Does anyone have any idea of what I can do or who to contact.

Many thanks

• Like 1

Try calling the main PVP number, without the extension number for your PVP, and explain that you don't seem to be able to get hold of your PVP and that you have an urgent issue that needs resolving.

• Like 1

It sounds like a Princess systems error, if they have your new cruise on hold for you, then you will be fine as they are just waiting for the system to release your funds from the cancelled cruise and get them applied to the new cruise.