Onward forward cabins 8800 8801 8802 8803 size

Thameside

Can anyone help please

On the Onward, Cabins 8800/1/2/3 all show on the deck plans the same size as suites but are only p3 club veranda plus. Are they larger than other club veranda cabins or is this just an illusion. I ask because they are available on a cruise I am booking and cannot find the answer online. Perhaps someone onboard might be able to help. Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, Thameside said:

Can anyone help please

On the Onward, Cabins 8800/1/2/3 all show on the deck plans the same size as suites but are only p3 club veranda plus. Are they larger than other club veranda cabins or is this just an illusion. I ask because they are available on a cruise I am booking and cannot find the answer online. Perhaps someone onboard might be able to help. Thanks in advance.

Veranda Plus cabins are no bigger and veranda cabins. They just have a few more amenities, IMHO, not worth the extra cost.

I haven't been onboard to look at them, but I think those are just incorrectly drawn in some deck plans.  I looked closely at some photos from drydock time, and I'm pretty sure that those four cabins are standard size veranda cabins.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

I have 8800 booked on two cruises next year. Will be onboard tomorrow, ask and report back if no one else has any information. 

Suspect despite the deck plan showing the same size as Club Continent it is simply a not to scale plan. 

• 2 weeks later...