All content marked as read

Somehow I managed to click something and now when I look on the boards for instance under a particular port, all the content is marked as read.  I don't know how to change it.  I see an unread content and mark site read on the right upper side but even if I click that now nothing is changing.  Any ideas to get it back to the way it was?  I want to see any new content marked as unread so I know what I haven't seen before.  Thanks for any help.

Kelly

21 minutes ago, krkheffe said:

Somehow I managed to click something and now when I look on the boards for instance under a particular port, all the content is marked as read.  I don't know how to change it.  I see an unread content and mark site read on the right upper side but even if I click that now nothing is changing.  Any ideas to get it back to the way it was?  I want to see any new content marked as unread so I know what I haven't seen before.  Thanks for any help.

Kelly

Howdy Kelly! emo22.gif

I have accidently done the same in the past and it really is a bummer. ☹️ You cannot "change" it. You just have to wait as new threads or new posts are made on the forum. The titles will appear in bold once they are new threads or older threads with new posts you have not read. Just please remember, never click image.png.f42e59b72d7e40e0e0224bf204a928c0.pngagain! 

Also, you may want to check out one of your settings. Click your user name in the upper right over the Search bubble. Click Settings then Content View Behavior. You will  then see the following:

image.png.583a516551ed5684436526a8ce654e87.png

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for your help. Wow....didn't know this couldn't be fixed. I accidentally hit it to begin with...not sure how but too bad for me. I will look at that setting you mentioned. Thanks again.

Kelly

• Thanks 1