Anyone do excursion to “Cas Abao & Scenic drive”?

dizgal64

Hello. My husband and I will be onboard Allure in October and want to go to a nice beach in Curaçao and maybe spend some time shopping in town by the port. 
From what I’ve read it’s like $60 each way by taxi. The excursion is $46 each and we have a $50 onboard credit. It’s 5 hours and you get a beach chair and a soft drink. I think that will give us like 4 hours beach time. Leaves at 9am and we leave port at 6. So this sounds like the perfect answer. 
Anyone do this one? 

Oh. And I assume the “scenic drive” part is just the drive to and from the beach? lol

Edited by dizgal64

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in finding out if anyone has done this myself.  The title is deceiving because it states scenic drive, however in the description it says that taxi shuttles may be used for round trip transfer to and from pier which leaved me confused.

• 4 weeks later...

CosAbao Beach is fabulous. Great snorkeling. We’ve gone twice, both times by taxi in a group of 6 or 8. 2019 last time the taxi round trip was $100 total. Go early as it becomes a locals beach at 1pm (lots of buses & kiddos then 

E17156B9-EB9E-4947-897F-B037FB15084B.jpeg

• 1 year later...
On 5/23/2022 at 11:01 PM, dizgal64 said:

Hello. My husband and I will be onboard Allure in October and want to go to a nice beach in Curaçao and maybe spend some time shopping in town by the port. 
From what I’ve read it’s like $60 each way by taxi. The excursion is $46 each and we have a $50 onboard credit. It’s 5 hours and you get a beach chair and a soft drink. I think that will give us like 4 hours beach time. Leaves at 9am and we leave port at 6. So this sounds like the perfect answer. 
Anyone do this one? 

Oh. And I assume the “scenic drive” part is just the drive to and from the beach? lol

Did you do this what was the schedule? I don’t want to spend all the time at the art gallery? Thanks