Adding children 4 and 8 to Allure of the Seas 3 Night Dining Plan

I believe it was previously $10 for children 5 and up but I am seeing $26.99 for children when I try to book the 3 night dining plan. The 4 year old is free so that's not an issue but I am not sure if the kids will be with us for any of the nights. What's the best way to handle this?

Book the dining plan for adults and set up the specific restaurants when you get onboard.  If you know at that time that a kid will eat with you, let them know when you make the reservations.  Otherwise just show up.  As long as the kids are eating from the kids menu it will be $10.  If you have 5 kids you might give the restaurant advance notice they will attend so they can hold a larger table for you.  For just 1 it won't matter.

If you know the kids will eat from the adult menu you can buy a dining plan for them.  But if they don't attend the 3 nights you will not get any money back.

3 hours ago, sagosto63 said:

It would be 2 kids but one is 4 (free).

Book for two adults like it was suggested above....then handle the kids dining once onboard.