Inside cabins Iona - square vs standard?

Muckyduckway

46 minutes ago, Muckyduckway said:

Considering trying P&O, specifically Iona. For anyone who has seen the square inside cabins, what do you think of them, pros & cons versus standard rectangular cabins? 

TiA

Had a square one recently with my wife and 2 granddaughters and it made absolutely no difference whatsoever 👍

1 hour ago, devonuk said:

Had a square one recently with my wife and 2 granddaughters and it made absolutely no difference whatsoever 👍

Any differences in the layout? Looks like the beds are turned 90 degrees? Bathroom identical?

Through the door, double bed on the left wall and bunk beds to the right at a right angle to the double. En suite… can’t really remember much about it other than it was to the left of the double when viewed from the foot of the bed. 
All in all a pretty unremarkable cabin but a bit tight for four and I wouldn’t recommend it for four adults. 

• Like 1

There's just the two of us, so even though it's smaller than our usual cabins, space shouldn't be much of a problem.  I asked because on NCL the sideways inside cabins have quite a following, so wondered if there were any aspects of the square cabins that were particularly good or bad.

• Like 1